Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, Rebellion Research Partners LPAlexander Fleiss serves as Chairman and Chief Investment Officer of Rebellion Research Partners LP, a Global Macro hedge fund and financial advisory that invests across all asset classes and is based in New York. Mr. Fleiss also oversees the firm's institutional research division, Rebellion Economics, which offers coverage of 44 countries. Mr. Fleiss has spoken about Artificial Intelligence investing at conferences, colleges and in the Wall Street Journal, Fox News, BusinessWeek, Bloomberg News, Geo Magazine and Institutional Investor.
Prior to co-founding Rebellion Research in 2007, Mr. Fleiss served as a Principal at KMF Partners LP, a long-short US equity fund. While at KMF, he was primarily responsible for investments in the financial service, technology and consumer industries. Mr. Fleiss began his investment career as an analyst for Sloate, Weisman, Murray & Co which was acquired by Neuberger Berman. Mr. Fleiss developed investment algorithms with the firm's CEO, Laura Sloate who is now a partner at Neuberger Berman. Mr. Fleiss received a BA Degree from Amherst College.
Articles by Alexander Fleiss
May 09, 2013A real estate boom faces some headwinds as commodity prices fall and mining cuts back, but across the globe sunnier skies for Florida's economic forecast could help the Aussie economy.
April 10, 2013While the US housing market slowly improves, Peru's construction industry is accelerating and growing at 18 percent.
March 08, 2013While the US is showing signs of life, Europe remains flat and India is starting to slow.
February 21, 2013Alexander Fleiss, chief investment officer for Rebellion Research, gives his insights on economic data from 52 countries.
February 11, 2013Europe is finally stabilizing, while Latin America's problems continue to get worse, according to Rebellion Research's Chief Investment Officer.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
- Raising the Bar for Online Customer Experience Management: Good for Customers, Great for Profits
- Delivering on Real-time and Cross-Channel Fraud Detection: Effectively Responding to Increasing Velocity and Channels
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- Strategy: Building and Maintaining Database Access Control Permissions
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- High performance total protection Fortinet security solutions for the financial services sector
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Advantages of the SAP Real-Time Data Platform for Electronic Trading
- IT Knowledge Expert - Making the ITIL 3 Service Knowledge Management System a Reality