Chief Operating Officer, LiquidnetJohn has more than three decades of leadership experience in capital markets and investment banking. As Chief Operating Officer at Liquidnet, he is responsible for driving revenue across all of Liquidnet's businesses globally.
John has previously worked directly with John L. Thornton, former President of Goldman Sachs, providing advisory services to private investors and management teams around the world. Prior to that, he held several senior positions at Societe Generale in the U.S. including Head of Capital Markets, Chief Operating Officer of the U.S. investment banking business, and Head of Portfolio Management for SG Americas.
John has also held leadership positions at Rockefeller Family & Associates where he managed private equity investments, Bear Stearns where he was Head of Asian Fixed Income Capital Markets, and The First Boston Corporation (now Credit Suisse) where he was a founding member of the Capital Markets Group. John also served on the board of The Victory Portfolios, a $13 billion mutual fund complex, and is a director of AmeriCares, a humanitarian aid and disaster relief organization.
John has a Bachelor of Arts in American Studies from Yale University and an MBA from the Yale School of Management.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Increasing Transparency & Reducing Risk in a Rapidly Evolving World of OTC Derivatives
- Capacity Management Evolved: How to Optimize VM Placement to Mitigate Risk, Right-Size Infrastructure and Cut Software Costs in Half
- DDoS Protection or Site Performance: A rock and a hard place?
- Bank of America's Journey to the Cloud: Lessons learned to ensure your Private Cloud is efficient, low risk, and meets business needs.
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- Research: Salaries for Higher Ed Get Low Marks
- Is Hosted VoIP Right for You? 6 Must-Ask Questions
- CSI's 2013 Annual Banking Priorities Study
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- IT Knowledge Expert - Making the ITIL 3 Service Knowledge Management System a Reality
- Closing the Loop: Using the Voice of the Customer to Improve Branch Operations