Director of Equity Trading, Robeco Investment ManagementMark Kuzminskas is Director of Equity Trading at Robeco Investment Management (RIM), the $32 billion US asset management arm of Robeco Group, a Rotterdam-based global asset manager. His responsibilities include overseeing trading desks in Boston and NY; managing the technological and regulatory change as it impacts trading and the investment process; and heading up the Trade Management Oversight Committee which is charged with ensuring that Trading complies with the firm's best execution practices.
Prior to joining RIM in 2000, Kuzminskas spent 10 years in various trading roles on both the buy-side and sell-side. These positions involved trading equities at Numeric Investors and The Boston Company; futures and options at Aetna; and running Listed Equity Block Trading at Wessels, Arnold and Henderson.
Kuzminskas is a member of the NASDAQ OMX Institutional Traders Advisory Council, the National Organization of Investment Professionals, and the Boston Securities Traders Association.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
- A Bank Systems & Technology Live Webcast: Adjacent Innovations In Digital Banking: How Moving Beyond Mobile RDC Can Drive Business Value
- Bank of America's Journey to the Cloud: Lessons learned to ensure your Private Cloud is efficient, low risk, and meets business needs.
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- Strategy: How to Get Your MSSP In Line With Expectations
- Strategy: 5 Keys to Painless Encryption
- High performance total protection Fortinet security solutions for the financial services sector
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Closing the Loop: Using the Voice of the Customer to Improve Branch Operations
- Using Data Mining to detect Insurance Fraud