Sr. Data Architect - NYC
We are looking to hire Senior Data Architects for a number of enterprise data projects. Synechron's Strategy and Architecture group is considered a leading thought leader for the financial services industry for defining and implementing enterprise level Data and Integration architecture. Our staff includes industry recognized and published strategists and expert architects. Due to significant client demand, we currently seek a number of senior consultants and architects that are able to play role in defining enterprise architectures for Big Data and Data Warehouse, Master Data/Reference Data, Integration for data and transaction processing. We seek senior staff that truly can make a significant contribution to our clients competitive positioning and with a minimum of 12 years of experience as our Strategy and Architecture group averages 23 years of experience.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in New York, New Jersey, Charlotte, London, Amsterdam, India, Dubai, Japan and Singapore, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM & business requirements, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our clients include JP Morgan, Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of New York Mellon Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays, ING, Credit Suisse, AIG, American Express, TIAA, Citigroup, GE, BP, CIBC, and Goldman Sachs, to name a few. Our staff of 3,300+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web Services and Business Intelligence.
- Extensive experience in Full Life Cycle Data Architecture, Logical Data modeling, Physical data modeling, reference data modeling and management.
- Extensive experience in data integration, data staging, data distribution, data warehousing , data quality, Business information modeling, Conceptual data modeling.
- Experience in Conventional data warehousing, Near real time Data Warehousing, Data distribution architectures, Service Oriented Architectures, Global Reference Data Architectures ,Taxonomies, Ontologies and Dictionaries.
Domain areas highly desirable:
- Securities trading including Equities, Fixed Income and Derivative products
- Credit, market and operational Risk management
- Compliance and regulatory reporting
- Best execution reporting
- Trade processing
- Asset management and client reporting
- Party, securities, and product reference data
- Retail and commercial banking transaction management and reporting