Fixed Income Portfolio Analytics
As one of the nation's more established and most experienced participants in the fixed income markets, our Institutional Sales & Trading platform offers our clients a depth of financial products, combined with extensive market experience. We are looking for a fixed income portfolio analytics specialist to join our expanding team, key responsibilities will include running analysis on fixed income portfolios, including cash flows, scenario analysis and optimization.
- Minimum of two years prior work experience with fixed income products.
- Prior experience in Bond Edge or comparable Fixed Income Analytics systems.
- Independent thinking and the ability to process, analyze and coordinate data.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Series 7 and/or Series 63 licensed or a commitment to obtain within the first couple of months of employment.
Mesirow Financial is a diversified financial services firm headquartered in Chicago. Celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, the firm remains independent and employee-owned with more than $61.7 billion in assets under management and approximately 1,200 employees globally.