ETF Quant Traders - NYC, Chicago
The Hagan-Ricci Group | New York, New York | Posted: August 31, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONGlobal trading firm is looking for experienced ETF Traders / Quant Traders to identify and implement strategies and opportunities within the Exchange Trading Funds market.
Requirements and experience will include a combination of the following for Trading and/or Research:
- 2+ years experience at a trading desk in a quantitative trading or research-related role. Must have hands-on experience in researching and developing trading strategies, successful trading record preferred
- Ability to identify and exploit unrealized franchise and arb opportunities in the ETF market
- Expertise in trading and arbing ETFs with non-equity and or international underliers.
- Must be able to optimize strategies and execute algorithms with ability to create intraday trading strategies either liquidity provision or taking.
Additional Info- Manage risk and technologists for platform development.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical and statistical techniques to large sets of tick data - familiarity with cleaning Tick Level Equity/ETF data. Proficient in using R/Malab, C++ and Python scripting preferred.
- Advanced degree, CS or hard sciences (EE, math, physics, stats/econometrics, etc.)
- Good communication skills.
Email MS Word attached resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Reference DF182-AT, ETF on subject line.