Market Interface Engineer
Quantlab Financial, LLC | Houston, Texas | Posted: September 13, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONMarket-Interface Engineer
We are seeking world-class technologists to relentlessly improve our suite of financial market-interfacing (market-data and order-entry) software.
- Grok, analyze, test, monitor, and improve our market-interfacing software
- Become an expert in market-interfaces, market-data, protocols, and architecture
- Live inside the data: order-books, order-flows, message-streams
- Design and implement tools, automated test-suites, and processes
- Continuously and passionately drive quality into our products and processes
- Work directly with the best developers, traders, operators, and researchers in the financial industry
- Quickly and clearly see the real-life results of your efforts, then feed it back
- Passionate about software-engineering, self-improvement, collaboration, completion, quality and life in general.
- Strong programming skills, with exposure to TDD and SOLID principles
- Worked on an awesome project that you are excited to show us
- On-line presence including code-samples and forum participation
- A Bachelorís Degree in Science/Math/Engineering/CS or something like that
- Fun, informal, exciting, small-company work environment
- Owns and operates one of the fastest, most sophisticated, and scalable trading platforms in the world
- Top-notch compensation package and aggressive pay-for-performance bonus program
- Massages, drinks, ping-pong, foosball. And free lunch.
|Categories||Data Management, Application / Software Development, Core Systems,|