Low Latency Developer - NY
The Hagan-Ricci Group (HRG) | New York, New York | Posted: September 13, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONTop tier proprietary electronic trading firm seeks exceptional OOP/OOD developer to participate in the architecture and development of trading applications.
- Implementing domain-optimized data structures
- Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system.
- Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated equity options, fixed income and commodities trading systems.
- Take ownership of system from design through implementation.
Must have expertise:
- C++ and Java
- Linux environments
- PERL or Python scripting languages
- Network programming involving low latency and high message rates
Additional InfoCompetitive compensation DOE. Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Email MS Word attached resume in confidence to email@example.com
Reference LDF177-AT, Low Latency Developer on subject line.