Development Operation Manager (SB101609)
Parallel Partners | Minneapolis, Minnesota | Posted: November 14, 2012
* 10 years of software development project management experience.
* Experience in financial asset management preferred.
* Knowledge of full trading life cycle including back office and post execution delivery.
* Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle, and ability to manage and deliver new products and product changes within a large, highly complex, cross-functional environment.
* Knowledge of C# .Net. preferred
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science.
* Experience using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Please check out all of our jobs at http://www.parallelpartners.com/job.php
Full Trading Life Cycle, C#, .Net, Back Office, Post Execution Delivery, Build Systems Around Trading Strategies
Join a rapidly growing global asset management firm that currently employs over 275 people globally and provides solutions to qualified clients across three actively managed platforms: hedge funds, separate accounts and listed investment vehicles.
* Manage multiple teams of software developers to execute and deliver against business objectives.
* Work with business units and IT management to prioritize, plan, design, deliver and support projects across a range of business functions and geographic regions.
* Plan and coordinate cross-functional resources.
* Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple large scale projects.
* Manage full software development life cycle from design to QA and release.
* Coordinate developer support for applications post-release.
* Manage design & code reviews.