C# Developer (SB102213)
Parallel Partners | Minneapolis, Minnesota | Posted: November 14, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONMinimum/Preferred Requirements:
* 5+ years of Very Strong Application and Object Oriented Design Development
* 4-6 years of Solid C#, .Net Application Framework of 3.5 or higher
* Experience developing and debugging multi-threaded applications
* A complete development lifecycle of at least one complete commercial consumer product
* Experience with SQL, XML and database programming
* Must have strong time-management skills and be able to respond to changes in scope and priority
* Agile experience is a plus
* Knowledge of FTP programming
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel add-in development a plus
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Financial Services, buy side or sell side
* Math aptitude and ability
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science preferred
Please check out all of our jobs at http://www.parallelpartners.com/job.php
* Design and develop internal business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, and/or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting projects for Accounting and pricing teams.
* Design, develop and maintain applications using Microsoft .Net Platform using C#, and Visual C++.
* Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
* Write reporting application using C#, XML and SSRS.
* Provide support for Accounting and Pricing teams, with knowledge of SQL Server and fund accounting rules.
* Provide help in migration of existing application to Microsoft .NET platform.