C++ Messaging Developer (SDB102916)
Parallel Partners | Chicago, Illinois | Posted: November 14, 2012
Top tier proprietary electronic trading firm seeks C++ developer to participate in the architecture and development of the next generation inter-process communication system. Looking for someone who is comfortable with systems level architecture but wants to keep their hands dirty.
* The ability to create clean abstractions that can be efficiently implemented in C++.
* C++ template meta-programming.
* The ability to write lock free code.
* Willingness to work on the cutting edge of technology – the ability to cope with poorly documented and sometimes incorrectly implemented protocols (especially Infiniband).
* Knowledge of user space stacks.
* Knowledge of POSIX style IPC.
* Experience with low latency applications.
* The ability to develop iteratively, with daily releases.
* The ability to sell the next generation system internally.
Please check out all of our jobs at http://www.parallelpartners.com/job.php
C++, C++ Template Meta-Programming, Write Lock Free Code, User Space Stacks, Posix Style IPC, Low Latency Applications, System Level Architecture
* Learn and internalize the current system.
* Participate in the architecture and implementation of next generation messaging software.
* Take ownership of messaging system from implementation through rollout.
* Five years as a professional C++ developer.
* Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of associates - management, developers, traders, and operations.
* Eligible to work in the United States.