Trading Systems Simulation C++ Developer (SDB102917)
Parallel Partners | Chicago, Illinois | Posted: November 14, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONTop tier proprietary electronic trading firm seeks exceptional C++ developers to participate in the architecture and development of the next generation of trading applications.
* Analytical Mindset.
* Exceptionally proficient in C++.
* Experience with simulation based work (either at the systems level or someone who’s worked with back testing in event driven strategies).
* Any type of market impact simulation experience is a big plus.
* Experience with Linux environments.
* Experience within test driven development environment.
* Ability to manage numerous software development priorities with ease.
* Focus on performance of applications under high load.
* Consistently improving skill set and knowledge base.
* Willingness to work on the cutting edge of technology.
* Iterative development style.
* Efficient communicator.
* Easy going nature.
Please check out all of our jobs at http://www.parallelpartners.com/job.php
C++, Linux, TCP Stack Optimization, Multi-Core 1 Machine Parallelism, Low Level Performance, Cache Optimization, Profiling
* Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system.
* Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of next generation software.
* Take ownership of system from design through implementation.
* 5+ years experience as an exceptional C++ developer.
* Deep knowledge and passion around one of the following: TCP Stack Optimization; Multi-core 1 machine parallelism; Low level performance/cache optimization/profiling.
* Be able to understand things from an “under the hood” point of view. Understand the “why” and “how” as it pertains to software driven solutions.
* Prior experience in performance critical applications.
* Creative/Innovative problem solving skills.
* In-depth knowledge of desktop and network software.