Trade Developer (RA100109)
Parallel Partners | Chicago, Illinois | Posted: November 14, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONDuties & Responsibilities:
* Work directly with traders to design, build, and test cutting edge trading systems.
* Develop and maintain scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure.
* Work closely with traders to develop high frequency trading strategies.
* Integrate custom systems with trading exchanges and market data vendors.
Please check out all of our jobs at http://www.parallelpartners.com/job.php
C++ or Java, R, Matlab, Windows, Linux
* Strong computer programming skills using Java, C++, Python, or R in a Windows and Linux environment.
* Experience in Object-Oriented Design.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong understanding of computer systems, e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc.
* Ability to work on a complete project lifecycle: Requirement capturing, design, development and final deployment to production.