Trading Systems Engineer, European Shift (RA100102)
Parallel Partners | Chicago, Illinois | Posted: November 14, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONLooking for a Trading System Engineer to be part of the European shift team. The required work schedule for this position is from 2:00 am to 9:00 am.
* Understanding various components of proprietary trading software.
* Manage and monitor the trading and operations platforms.
* Actively interact with Senior Developers to identify inefficiencies and problems in the trading system and provide suggestions to improve it.
* Take on development projects to design, develop and enhance various components of the trading system.
* Bachelor's degree in science or engineering major.
* Good problem solving skills under pressure.
* C++ and scripting language programming experience.
* Great communication skills.
* Must be motivated, dependable and responsible.
Please check out all of our jobs at http://www.parallelpartners.com/job.php