C++/Linux High Performance Engineers
Futures Group | New York, New York | Posted: December 10, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONGlobal Financial firm is seeking C++/Linux High Performance Engineers to join an elite team building out their Global Portfolio and Risk Analytics platform. This state-of-the art risk management platform will cover a wide range of asset classes and risk measurement methodologies.
GUARANTEED BONUSES FOR 2013!
Additional InfoCandidates will participate in the full SDLC including the design and development of the systems core functionality.
Additionally, the client is also able to guarantee bonuses for 2013! Full relocation as well as H1-B transfers/GC processing is also available for applicable applicants. This is a Fulltime opportunity located in NYC.
• 3-5+ years with large-scale client-server C++ software, service-oriented architectures, and relational databases (SQL)
• Solid track record developing complex software applications and systems
• Solid experience with data structures, algorithms, and multi-threaded programming
• BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or comparable experience
• Knowledge of finance, especially around fixed income or equity portfolio analytics, is a plus