C++ Trading System Developer - NYC
The Hagan-Ricci Group | New York, New York | Posted: December 27, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe purpose of this role is to develop and support order management and exchange connectivity for a global trading group within Capital Markets. This includes developing exchange connectivity using TCP/IP, FIX and proprietary protocols with the ability to run the processes on-site and co-located. Must be an excellent C++ developer. Responsibilities include:
• Designing, and developing applications to meet specific customer requirements.
• Developing software components and systems based on technically sound design that comply with acceptable standards.
Email MS Word attached resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference LRQ39-AT, Trading System Developer on subject line.
• Must possess strong overall knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle which includes strong skills in process management
• Thorough knowledge of testing and configuration management . Able to design and develop robust systems that minimizes maintenance costs.
• Able to meet project deadlines and work to meet timely delivery schedules.
• 8 - 10 years of development experience within a Unix platform.
• Proficient in C++, Perl and Shell scripting, TCP/IP, XML, Solaris/Linux OS
• Experience developing, maintaining, and deploying global enterprise quality Trading applications that encompasses Front to Back.
• Excellent knowledge of object oriented languages and design patterns.
• Some experience on Windows platform a plus but not a must