Senior Core Java Architect/Developer - Equities Trading
Futures Group | New York, New York | Posted: January 31, 2013
JOB DESCRIPTIONPremier Investment Bank is seeking a Senior Core Java Architect/Developer to join their Equities Technology team. The candidate will be responsible for mentoring a current team of 3, while focusing on engineering excellence of their Order Management Systems.
A rigorous technologist with a passion and proven track record of creating highly scalable software systems, you will work directly with Front Office Trading teams in both North America and London. Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
While, prior financial experience is preferred, it is NOT required. This is a Fulltime, VP Level role located in New York City.
Additional InfoRequired Technical Skills:
• Core Java, Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Experience with High throughput/low latency system design
• Database experience with any of the following: Oracle, Sybase, KDB
• Messaging (Tibco, MQ, etc)
• Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Testing Strategy
• Deployment pipeline
• Automated Acceptance Testing
• Ability to manage infrastructure and requirements
• Advanced Version Control
• Agile development methodologies
• BS, MS or PHD in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, etc
|Location||New York, New York|
|Categories||Portfolio Management, Trading Technology, Application / Software Development, Core Systems,|