Capital Institutional Services (CAPIS)Capital Institutional Services (CAPIS) is an independent agency firm that provides 24-hour global execution services, commission management solutions and independent research. The Dallas-based firm employs 105 people. Its trading desk is comprised of global equity, global fixed-income and options trading, as well as transition management and program trading. CAPIS has 14 global equity traders, three fixed-income traders, two transition management traders, two program traders and four options traders. On average CAPIS trades between 10 million and 12 million shares a day, split among equities (85 percent), global fixed income (10 percent) and options (5 percent).
Please click on an image to see a larger version,
or view the gallery starting with the first image.
View the gallery starting with the first image »
Back to main galleries index page
- Buy Side Gives Mixed Reviews to Sales Traders, Casting Doubt on Value Added Analytics
- The Rich Past and Uncertain Future of the NYSE
- Market Structure Drives the Buy Side to Seek New OMS/EMS Systems —Study
- Prosecutors Circling, SAC Hedge Fund May Shut Down
- The Top 10 Quant Schools, According to the Street