ING Investment ManagementING Investment Management's equities trading operation has gone through a transformation over the past two years since Nanette Buziak, head equity trader, took the helm. When Buziak joined ING, she was charged with consolidating the firm's two trading floors — one in Hartford, Conn., and the other in New York. The result is an eight-seat trading desk and equities investment operation that handles trading for $60 billion in domestic and international equities pictured in this photo gallery. The consolidated floor is located on Park Avenue in Manhattan. To view the technology used on ING's desk peruse the gallery.
Please click on an image to see a larger version,
or view the gallery starting with the first image.
View the gallery starting with the first image »
Back to main galleries index page
- Buy Side Gives Mixed Reviews to Sales Traders, Casting Doubt on Value Added Analytics
- The Rich Past and Uncertain Future of the NYSE
- Market Structure Drives the Buy Side to Seek New OMS/EMS Systems —Study
- Prosecutors Circling, SAC Hedge Fund May Shut Down
- The Top 10 Quant Schools, According to the Street