Instinet IncorporatedInstinet's new midtown Manhattan trading floor encompasses the global agency broker's execution services in single stocks, North America, international equities trading, global program sales and trading, derivatives sales and trading as well as special situations desk. Instinet provides access to electronic trading products, including smart-routing, algorithms, direct market access, dark pools and execution management (EMS) platforms, and also provide sales trading, commission management services and independent research. The new 33,000 square foot floor houses 72 sales/trading positions in New York, including a working order desk for buy-side firms looking to trade anonymously and support desk that monitors connectivity to all the venues.
Please click on an image to see a larger version,
or view the gallery starting with the first image.
View the gallery starting with the first image »
Back to main galleries index page
- Buy Side Gives Mixed Reviews to Sales Traders, Casting Doubt on Value Added Analytics
- The Rich Past and Uncertain Future of the NYSE
- Market Structure Drives the Buy Side to Seek New OMS/EMS Systems —Study
- Prosecutors Circling, SAC Hedge Fund May Shut Down
- The Top 10 Quant Schools, According to the Street