- J.P. Morgan Asset Management Gives Traders A BreakApril 06, 2010J.P. Morgan Asset Management has built an Execution Optimizer, or EO, that will further automate the trade workflow by utilizing TCA and portfolio manager profiling to generate and execute on strategies.
- Greater Volumes of Fixed Income Trading Drive Institutions to Renew Focus on Automation September 11, 2008
- OTC Derivatives: Substantially Reducing Risk Through AutomationJune 25, 2008OTC derivatives could certainly benefit from some positive PR in the mainstream media, but what these so-called adventuresome investment products really need are the benefits of a new technology focus called customer communications management (CCM).
- OTC Derivatives Processing: Blazing a Trail to AutomationMarch 19, 2008
- OTC Derivatives Face Post-Trade ChallengesJuly 30, 2007OTC derivatives are burdened by volumes of paper, spreadsheets and deal tickets. So what will it take to automate the post trade landscape?