- The Buy Side's Elusive Hunt For AlphaMarch 11, 2013The buy side is crunching transaction data, automating algorithmic trading decisions and building analytics in an effort to more effectively track down alpha.
- What Went Wrong: J.P. Morgan to Disclose Details on Multibillion-Dollar Derivatives LossJuly 05, 2012On Friday's second quarter earnings call, J.P. Morgan will shed more light on its recent $2 billion -- and counting -- hedging loss. We break down what went wrong.
- StreamBase Integrates Streaming Feed from Morningstar into CEP PlatformNovember 16, 2010Mutual customers will be able to integrate wide range of data on multiple asset classes into a consolidated view.
- Capis Research Network Adds MorningstarMarch 24, 2009
- Nasdaq, Goldman Sachs Creating Electronic Trading Platforms for Private Equity July 26, 2007As issuers turn to private markets to raise capital, Nasdaq and Goldman Sachs are introducing electronic trading platforms to build liquidity in unregistered offerings.