Topics: State Street Corp
- State Street Shares Surge on Job Cuts, Profit RiseJanuary 18, 2013State Street Corp said on Friday it would cut about 630 jobs worldwide, lifting its stock 5 percent, as it reported a 26 percent boost in fourth-quarter net income amid pressure from some of its largest shareholders to cut expenses.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Increasing Transparency & Reducing Risk in a Rapidly Evolving World of OTC Derivatives
- Capacity Management Evolved: How to Optimize VM Placement to Mitigate Risk, Right-Size Infrastructure and Cut Software Costs in Half
- DDoS Protection or Site Performance: A rock and a hard place?
- Bank of America's Journey to the Cloud: Lessons learned to ensure your Private Cloud is efficient, low risk, and meets business needs.
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- Research: Salaries for Higher Ed Get Low Marks
- Is Hosted VoIP Right for You? 6 Must-Ask Questions
- CSI's 2013 Annual Banking Priorities Study
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- IT Knowledge Expert - Making the ITIL 3 Service Knowledge Management System a Reality
- Closing the Loop: Using the Voice of the Customer to Improve Branch Operations